Thursday, June 8, 2017

Epic Air Trampoline Park - South Elgin, IL


Epic Air is an indoor arena with jumping courts, foam pit, trampoline basketball & dodgeball, ball blaster, and a concession stand. This place was definitely a winner for Aiden.  He really liked it here, the jumping, the foam pit, the ball blaster area, he liked it all.  I figured he would enjoy it since he really likes jumping on inflatables but I was a little bit surprised because for days, maybe a week before we went, he seemed excited but nervous at the same time.  I guess it was because he would look it up on YouTube and watch videos of people doing tricks jumping high, off the walls, and into the foam pit. I thought that would excite him rather than scare him but he would tell me that he didn’t want to jump that high and would ask me if he had to jump off the walls.  But now looking back on it I think what was really making him nervous was that during this time he hadn’t been feeling very well, kept getting stomachaches in the mornings so I think he thought that if he jumped too much or too high at Epic that he would throw up.  I’m pretty sure that’s what it was because as we got closer to the Epic day he was no longer feeling ill and when the actual day finally arrived, he wasn’t nervous at all, just super excited. He really did enjoy this place and would love to go back.



No comments:

Post a Comment