Sunday, July 2, 2017

HoverPark - West Dundee, IL


This is a “park” to ride on hoverboards.  Hoverboards weren’t completely new to Aiden.  His cousin has one so he has tried it before but not for very long so he didn’t have a whole lot of practice before we came to this place.  If you’re a first time rider you have to get a free training lesson first. It really did not take Aiden long at all to get really, really good at it!  I mean within just a few minutes.  



I, on the other hand, took a whole lot longer and I’m still not that great at it.  It was also killer on my feet and legs but Aiden had no pain and really no problems at all with it.  The fee is $20/hour and you get a wristband that you need to scan at each different maze that you use. Only 1 person at a time is allowed in each maze.  The only area that can have up to 4 people at once is the open play area. Aiden really enjoyed Hoverpark and I can see us going back, except this time I’ll just be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment