Sunday, January 31, 2016

Farmer's Market - Elgin, IL


This farmer’s market is located across the street from Gail Borden library.  It’s not huge, decent sized.  I love buying local so I was excited to go, Aiden, not so much.  He wasn’t complaining or giving me a hard time, really just lagging.  They do have certain times during the day when they have kids activities, but we weren’t there at that time.  They also had some non-farmer vendors that were giving away freebies so Aiden was happy to receive a backpack and pencils.  After I checked out every booth, we walked down by the river.  I’d never been down there before.  It’s very pretty with a walkway that goes out to a little island-like area.  I really liked it but we only got so far because there were a lot of ducks on that island and it really started to freak Aiden out.  He started crying and I started making our way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment