Thursday, October 27, 2016

Nightmare on Chicago Street - Elgin, IL


I wasn’t really sure if Aiden would like this event.  He does like Halloween and whenever I watch a scary movie on tv he wants to join me, but only for the really scary parts, so I thought we’d give this a try.  I think Aiden would give it a mixed review if he could.  He seemed to be amused by a lot of the costumes he saw walking around but I think he was scared of a lot of them as well.  I think the staged scary scenarios that we would pass like flipped cars and spilled blood made him a little nervous too.  He’s a trooper though. He just held my hand tight and continued the tour.  I’m not sure if I would take him again though.  Not just because he was kind of scared but because as time went on we were starting to come across more and more drunk people acting like idiots.  That was starting to scare him and it really annoyed me, so we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment